Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Short and Sweet

I bet with the title of this post you were expecting to see something like this,


That picture has nothing to do with this post, I just know a few of you can't get enough of this kid.

The post is just short..  Don finally made it home (after a bit of a tsunami warning induced flight delay).  I am getting back into the swing of things and trying to break all the lazy habits we got into last week...

The first wrongs to right, meal planning and cooking.  Now that Don is home and Price is feeling better, I have no excuses.  So here's what is on the menu:

Tuesday- Spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday- Kelly's Waffles
Thursday- Cheeseburger Buns
Friday- leftovers or out to dinner (the latter gets my vote)

I am off to make my grocery list, pull my coupons and brave the crowds at the Commissary.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

SDGMitchell said...

Sausage Rolls
I package sausage ( the roll stuff)
1 package cream cheese
2 cans crescent rolls

Cook sausage
then draiun and add cream cesse and cook together

divide and roll up into crescent rolls

cook accroding to crescent roll package

I cook them a little lower because for me they have tended to need a little bit longer to cook the inside. I cook at 350 instead of 375. I either make hash brown or skillet potatoes with them for dinner.

GUAMtastic said...

Hey hey hey!!! Mrs. Act2 and I are meeting at the Top of the Rock on Friday for coffee at 9:00. Bring your cutie and come with!!! I can't believe we haven't all met... YET! See you Friday? Please!!

Terrell said...

Yay! We'll be there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails