Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Been a While...

I am a horrible blogger! I haven't posted anything on here in about 6 months. Lots of things have happened in the 6 months I've been not posting mainly it looks like this:

Don left (pre posting hiatus), Terrell tried staying in Dayton as long as she could without any one here to help her, Terrell was overwhelmed, Terrell and Price went to Texas for 2 months. Don came back from deployment and all was right with the world.

Don was teasing me last night about having a desire to blog, but not following through, and he was right. And I keep thinking about of the adventures and milestones in Price's life that I want to document, so I am going to blog. I know it's a little late in the game, but I am adding another Lenten commitment- I am going to blog something everyday for the remainder of Lent. I am going to cheat a little and do some back tracking and hopefully get us caught up with things.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails