Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Little Things

It's amazing to me the changes Price goes through on a daily basis. It seems like just about every day he does something that he didn't do the day before. Being able to witness these changes is one of the joys of being a stay at home mom. For instance, yesterday when I was feeding Price his breakfast, which consisted of homemade, organic baby food carrots, peas and green beans with a side of oatmeal, he was gumming/chewing his food. When we first started feeding him, the fod went in, but it came back out on his tongue as he figured out how it all worked. I had never noticed him using his jaws to work on his food until yesterday. He also really loves to help us feed him. This is ok, as long as we're not in a hurry and don't really care if he ends up with his food in his hair, on his face and stuck in the creases under his neck and between his fingers. It's so funny because when he first started eating, I thought we had somehow gotten a kid who wasn't going to be a messy eater (which I couldn't understand since at 34 I can hardly manage a meal without spilling anything on myself or those sitting near me). His first attempt at cereal was documented, but somewhat disappointing because of the lack of mess. He's making up for it now! (Pictures to follow soon).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails