Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog In Progress

Since I've been spending more time blogging and am really enjoying it, I thought it might be a good idea to learn some new things while I'm at it.  So, over the next few weeks (probably months with my lazy streak), you may notice some changes.  For instance, as of today the green is gone and the layout has changed.

One of the things I am trying to learn is how to create my own backgrounds, hence the new layout.  I am also playing around with html code (totally copying it- with permission- from websites that have tutorials on how to spiffy up blogs).  One of the things that has always bothered me about my blog is how the posts just kind of run into into each other.  I found a way to add post breaks and am trying to get them to work (I see it in my preview, but not always on my live blog).

Anyway, hope you'll bear with me as this site changes.  Thanks for reading!

PS- the cute post divider (along with instructions on how to add one to your blog) can be found at Shabby Blogs.

1 comments:

Terrell said...

It Worked!!! I'm commenting on my own post because, I got the post breaks to show up. Now on to creating a new background for Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails