Sunday, February 7, 2010

Houskeeping

Well, it's time for me to review my recipes from last week and share my menu for this week.  I'm trying to figure out the best way to do both of these things in a way that makes sense.  I also want the recipes/menus to be easy to access for all of my readers who I am sure are dying to see what I am cooking these days when I want to look back and create future menus or need reminders about recipes I want to try again.

The best way for me to do this (right now, according to my brain) is just to continue posting my menus every Sunday.  I will also (do my very best, but can't really guarantee) try to have all of my reviews up by Monday.  I'll post each recipe with review individually, but on the same day.  So, if cooking/menu planning isn't your thing, you can skip those posts.

Sorry for the boring post, but just wanted to let you know why there are so many new posts today.

In case you're wondering, this week's menu:

Sunday-  Beef  Ravioli (hold over from last week's menu)
Monday- Pepperoni & Pineapple Pizza on homemade whole wheat crust
Tuesday- Pulled Pork
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- Mole Rubbed Chicken with Mango/Avocado salsa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails